Self Care Board—$150.00 per month
· Great for owners who want to care for their own horse. Requires owner to clean their stall daily, as well as feed. Boarder is responsible for bringing horses in/out from turn out. Owner purchases own feed, hay and shavings. We'll provide storage for up to 10 bales of hay.
Partial Care Board—$250.00 per month
· Allows owners with rotating schedules to care for their horse, but utilize caretakers when needed. We will feed up to 3xs a day of pre-set up food and will bring horse in/out from turn-out. Owner responsible for cleaning stalls daily. Owner provides feed, hay and shavings. We'll provide storage for up to 10 bales of hay.
Full Care Board—$350.00 per month
· Best option for owners with busy schedules. We will feed up to 3xs a day. Stalls will be cleaned daily. Up to 8 hrs of day turn out or 12 hours of night turnout daily included. Owner provides feed, hay and shavings. We'll provide storage for up to 10 bales of hay.
Premium Full Board: $600.00 per month
· We will feed up to 3 times a day. Stalls will be cleaned daily. Up to 8 hrs of day turn out or 12 hours of night turnout daily included. Bi-monthly food/nutrition evaluation (with print out for owner). Holding for regular scheduled vet and farrier appointments. Includes up to 1 bag of premium feed per month up to $35, up to 10 bales of two tie Alfalfa mix per month, and 12 bags of shavings per month. Supplements must be provided by owner. Blanketing and fly mask/sheet application included as needed but is supplied by owner.
Custom Care/ Board: prices may be given if your horse’s needs different care from what we offer above.
- Shavings (4 bags - $30.00 weekly)
- T/A or O/A Hay (4 flakes per day - $140.00 monthly)
- Orchard/Alfalfa Hay (3 flakes per day $100.00 monthly)
- Additional flakes of hay (price will vary based on desired quantity)
- Grain/Feed (price will vary depending on brand and specific needs.)
- Salt Block ($15.00 per block)
- Turn Out 1-4 hours day (included with board)
- Turn Out 4-8 hours day ($40.00 month for self-care)
- Turn Out -8-12 hours day ($50.00 month for self-care)
- Trailer Parking ($25.00 month)
- Deworming ($25.00 per dose)
- Vet & Farrier Handling fee ($10.00 per 30 mins)
- Bathing ($15.00)
- Brushing/ Clipping/ Grooming ($5.00 for 15 mins)
- Medicate horse (in feed) - no charge
- Medicate/ doctor horse - varies from $2.00/day to $20.00/hr
- Lunging (20 mins) - $10.00/session
- Stall Cleaning (daily rate) - $7.00
- Training - $20.00/session or $300.00/monthly (added to boarding package)
- Nutrition consultation - $10.00/session per horse
Arena Rentals and Hauling In
All horses MUST have a current copy of their Coggins on file with us prior to unloading from trailer. Arena is open to the public from 8am to 9pm daily unless there is an event/clinic/show. It is advised that you call before you come out, to ensure there are no scheduling conflicts. Lounging is permitted but please be considerate all mounted horses have priority to horses being lunged. For more information and fees click here.
Jessica Bowers - 517.769.5357